- Rotary Switch (RSW-26) Works on the Principle of "MAKE BEFORE BRAKE".
- RSW-26 is a high grade industrial selector switch for wide varied application.
- RSW-26 is Panel and PCB mount rotary switch for very low current consumption application with such as decade box, Fan regulator, Battery charger and many others.
- RSW-26 is premium quality product considering the easy soldering of legs, Hard motion of switch, special engineering behind no discontinuity.
- RSW-26 is manufactured using Engineering plastic.
- This product is having a USP of changing the lock.To elaborate a 1 Pole 12 way switch can be used for 1 pole 6 way or any number of ways less than 12.
FoRSW-26 have two types of mounting. Panel mount and PCB Mount.
For PCB mount please refer the Footprint drawing and ensure no bending in pole pins or way pins.
For Panel Mount M10 Bush is used along with Nut Washer assembly
|Configuration||1Pole 12 ways // 2 Pole 6 ways //3 Poles 4 ways // 4 Poles 3 ways|
|Step angle||30 deg|
|Maximum Rotation Angle||Total number of ways used X 30 deg|
|Terminal Material||Cu-Zn, Tin Plated standard, Silver / Gold Plated on request|
|Wiper Material||Special Engineering Material|
|Body / Spindle Material||Poly carbonate or PBT|
|Contact Resistance||<50m Ohms|
|Switching Current||0.5 Amp. at 28 VDC / 0.125 Amp. at 230 VAC|
|Current Carrying Capacity||2 Amp. (Non switching)|
|Working Voltage l||300 VAC (Max)|
|Electrical Breakdown Voltage||> 1000 VAC for 1 min. at Sea level|
|Insulation Resistance @ 500 VDC||> 3000 Mega ohms (between any two terminals)|
|Operating Temp. Range||20° to + 90° C|